Join Our Team
Beyond Barks, LLC is always looking for reliable and trustworthy pet lovers to join our team of dog walkers and pet sitters. If you love animals and want to work outdoors, you may be interested in a fun and rewarding career as a pet care professional.
- Be atleast 18 years old and have a flexible schedule
- Be willing to make a minimum 6 month commitment to Beyond Barks, LLC
- Be willing to work some weekends and holidays
- Be detail oriented and able to manage a daily schedule of appointments
- Have daily access to email and a smartphone
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Be in good physical condition (you will be walking a lot!)
- Be able to walk dogs and work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Be able to pass a comprehensive criminal background check
- Have access to reliable and insured transportation as well as a valid drivers liscense
- Provide a resume with at least 3 references (2 from work-1 personal)
- Being with animals all day!
- Great pay!
- Fresh air and lots of exercise!
Do you think you are ready to become a Beyond Barks, LLC team member? Begin by filling out the form below, and paste in your resume.